Tickets are returned at the place of purchase:
• If you bought tickets for redkassa.ru, kassir.ru, please contact these ticket agencies;
• If you have purchased tickets at group prices from partners (not on the LSF website), please contact the partners;
• If you bought a ticket on the website latinstarsfactory.com, then for a refund you need:
a) Fill out the ticket refund application form and sign it.
b) Send a scanned copy of the signed application, e-ticket and receipt to the address email@example.com
c) Within 30 working days after receiving the application, the Latin Stars Factory team reviews it and decides on the return of the ticket.
d) In case of a positive decision, the Latin Stars Factory team transfers the funds to the same current account from which the payment was made.
In other cases (not related to the threat of occurrence and (or) the occurrence of individual emergencies, the introduction of a high-alert mode or an emergency situation on the entire territory of the Russian Federation or on its part) in relation to cultural and entertainment events, Article 52.1. of the Law of the Russian Federation “Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Culture” (approved by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on 09.10.1992 No. 3612) (ed. 18.07.2019), the amount to be refunded is determined depending on the period of application:
– no later than 10 days before the event refund-100% of the ticket price;
– less than 10 days in advance, but no later than 5 days in advance-50% of the ticket price;
– less than 5 days in advance, but not later than 3 days in advance-30% of the ticket price;
– less than 3 days – 0%;
– tickets purchased with a discount will not be refunded.
The deadline for consideration of applications is in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The return period may be extended due to the prolonged self-isolation regime associated with measures taken to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The service fee /shipping cost is non-refundable.